Kaensak Sak Yant Tee
This variant is currently sold out
Kaensak Sor Ploenjit Sak Yant Tee
Considered the 6th best Nak Muay of all time, Kaensak Sor Ploenjit ruled the flyweight division during the apex of Muay Thai's Golden Era. Kaensak won both the Rajadamnern and Lumpinee stadium titles. And in 1990 he became the first fighter to be named "Fighter of the Year" two years in a row.
Best known for his balance, counter-striking, and power, this shirt honors Kaensak by incorporating the Tiger Sak Yant, a symbol of strength and power.
All prices in USD
ALL Sale and Discounted items may not be returned for a refund. Sale items can be exchanged for a different size in the SAME style only.
- Average Fit
- Color - Black with Burnt Orange
- Fiber Content - 60% Combined Ring-Spun Cotton 40% Polyester
- We reserve the right to make garment substitutions.
- Please note some styles may be delivered via separate shipments.
- Purchaser responsible for any applicable duty charges.
- Usually Ships out in 1 to 3 Business Days